Jump to: A B
C D E F
G H I J
K L M N
O P Q R
S T U V
W X Y Z
acro. - Acronym; adj. - Adjective; adv.
int. - Interjection; n. - Noun; phrs.
- Phrase; v. - Verb
n. Strenuous labor.
n. A great party.
n. Instrument used in billiards.
n. Someone who tries to be everything but himself.
1. acro. All Cars Usually Require Adjustment.
2. acro. Americans Can Underestimate Routine
3. acro. Any Child Understands Real
4. acro. Automobile Causes Universal Road
5. acro. Awful, Crappy, Unreliable, Rusty
n. The opposite of an ugly.
n. Device used to hammer things on.
n. The smallest current coin.
n. Fear of cats.
n. The period following algebra.
n. Fear of palindromes.
v. Looking for love in all the wrong places.
n. Machine that scares the daylights into you.
adj. Something that makes people rise and whine.
v. Bye now, pay later.
phrs. Bi-sexual electrons.
AN UDDER FAILURE
phrs. Cow that doesn't give milk.
n. Such a good idea, it should be the law.
n. Two people who go right on talking when you're
adj. Weakened by Mass Deduction.
n. Chats with Mom's sister(s).
n. A place where sale items are very old and the
prices are very modern.
n. Nature's way of getting you up mornings.
n. A large, old, bossy person who tortures youths.
n. Person whose career lies in ruins.
n. Study of fine paintings.
adj. The talkative quality of someone who consumes a
lot of coffee-based beverages. (from John Blackburn)
v. Having great ambitions.
n. A night watchman.
n. A non-prophet organization.
n. Thing that makes molehills out of mountains.
acro. Accelerates Under Demonic Influence.
phrs. If it stinks, change it.
1. n. One who never makes the same mistake
2. n. One who's footloose and fiancée free.
1. n. Lunchroom for chiropractors.
2. n. Rear portion of a cafeteria.
phrs. A day when everyone loves your drivers license
n. The minutiae to which television news viewers are
subjected each time a major news story breaks. (from Bruce Levin)
phrs. That part of the day when it is too hot to
play golf. SEE GOLF.
v. What doctors do when treatment fails.
1. n. Well known purple mutant eggplant from
2. n. A Smurf on steroids.
BARNEY & FRIENDS
phrs. An adult's virtual reality trip through
acro. Battered Everywhere, Expect To Lose Engine.
n. One wife too many. Monogamy: same idea.
1. n. empty or unfulfilled campaign promises.
2. v. to make them knowingly.
n. Ideal tool for removing cat hair from furniture.
1. acro. Babbling Mechanical Wench.
2. acro. Bastard Money Wielders.
3. acro. Beastly Monstrous Wonder.
4. acro. Beautiful Masterpieces on
5. acro. Beautiful Mechanical Wonder.
6. acro. Big Money Waster.
7. acro. Big Money Works.
8. acro. Blasphemized Motorized Wreck.
9. acro. Blasphemous Motorized Wreck.
10. acro. Born Moderately Wealthy.
11. acro. Break My Windows.
12. acro. Broken Money Waster.
13. acro. Broken Monstrous Wonder.
14. acro. Brutal Money Waster.
15. acro. Bumbling Mechanical Wretch.
16. acro. Bring Money With you.
n. Pitter patter of little feats.
adj. The sound a plane makes when it hits the
n. One who, upon being asked how they are, tells
BORG CABLE CO
phrs. Subscriber's wishes are irrelevant.
phrs. The choice of the Next Generation.
BORG TRIVIAL PURSUIT
phrs. Assimilating irrelevant information.
phrs. One Channel. Anything else is irrelevant.
acro. Big Over Weight Tired Impotent Engines.
BOY SCOUTS, THE
n. Like the army with adult supervision.
1. acro. Big Ugly Import Car Killer.
2. acro. Big Ugly Indestructible Car Killer.
3. acro. Built Under Inspection of Cooky
n. A kitty who sleeps on your undies.
n. Katherine Harris.
1. n. A hollow victory. SEE GORE.
2. v. Gore.
1. n. The fifth food group.
2. n. Everything you could want in a drink.
acro. Can't America Make A Real One?
n. Man exploiting man. Socialism: The reverse.
1. n. A dog with an attitude problem.
2. n. Animal that tastes JUST like chicken
3. n. Fast, psychotic animal bred for target
phrs. Fit into the smallest space available.
n. Any object on the ground.
n. Bible study classes for cats.
n. Used for brushing cat hair.
phrs. Starting a local area network for cats.
n. An award for the cat with the nicest buns.
n. Italian beverage most preferred by cats.
phrs. My dog got fleas but my catgut kittens.
n. A cat with a drinking problem.
n. A religiously clean Cat.
1. n. God's way of saying your furniture is
2. n. Good for dusting high places.
3. n. Proof that eating and sleeping isn't all
4. n. Proof that not everything in nature has
CATS' FAVORITE GAME
phrs. Hah - made you look!
n. Hi-tech device for examining cats.
1. n. Mountain range with dangerous cats.
2. n. The land of dead mice.
*. * ****** *********
1. acro. Crappy Hot-Running Engines, Very
Rusted Out, Lose Every Time.
2. acro. Car Has Extensive Valve Rattle On
Long Extended Trips.
1. acro. Charged Heavily.
2. acro. Cheapest Heap Ever enVisioned Yet.
n. The egg's way of making more eggs.
n. One at which you cannot beat your spouse.
n. The other major food group.
1. acro. Car Having Really Yucky Stupid Lazy
2. acro. Could Have Remained Your Sickly Lame
acro. Crap Interior Terrible Road-holding Owned
Entirely by Nutters.
n. The Beavis and Butthead of politics.
acro. Crude Outdated Boring Obsolete Language.
1. n. 12 people doing the work of one.
2. n. A life form with six or more legs and no
3. n. A group that keeps the minutes but
wastes the hours.
n. Machine that makes very fast, very accurate
n. Collective term for those who stare vacantly at a
monitor. Users are divided into three subgroups:
NOVICE USERS: People who are afraid that pressing a key might break
INTERMEDIATE USERS: People who can't fix their computer after
pressing a key and breaking it.
EXPERT USERS: People who break other people's computers.
n. Where somebody got tired of thinking.
phrs. Trying to herd cats.
n. Political Asylum.
n. The inner voice warning you that somebody is
n. That annoying time between naps.
n. Fear extinguisher.
n. A way to increase ones yearning.
n. A person who got fried by buying Cisco at $80 a share. (from
n. Mom's flaky sister. (from
n. Someone who smells the flowers and looks for the
n. More information than you'll ever need.
acro. Detroit's Angry Towards Sneaky Unscrupulous
n. Nature's way of telling you to slow down.
n. A budget problem no one wants to hear about. (from Michael
& Janet Singer)
n. A dainty kitten who likes kosher.
n. Financier whose agreements lack real teeth. (from Ken Braly)
n. A dollar after taxes.
n. The art of letting somebody have your way.
1. acro. Dead Or Dying Garbage Emitter.
2. acro. Dem Old Dudes Go Everywhere.
3. acro. Drips Oil, Drops Grease, Everywhere.
n. Foot Warmer.
n. Puppyism come to full growth.
n. Something a cat or dog wants to be on the other
n. Surfing the net when you should be working. (from Michael Vaughn)
n. Concrete example of how the Mafia gives the boot to
employees who don't keep the business afloat. (from Duff Howell)
adv. Mostly Harmless.
n. The self-sustaining collection of yes-men and sycophants who
orbit around sports stars, celebrities, and various executives. (from Katie Fitzgerald)
n. Someone who talks much and thinks little. see
n. Oprah's pants.
n. What you get when you don't get what you want.
1. n. One-legged cats are easier to throw.
2. n. Cats without legs never land on all
n. Striking someone with a cat.
1. acro. Failure In Automotive Technology.
2. acro. Feeble Italian Attempt at
3. acro. Fix It Again Tony.
4. acro. Fix It All the Time.
n. Tax for doing wrong. Tax: fine for doing fine.
n. An outburst of flags, such as on Veterans Day. (from Paul Metz)
n. A device used to store dead batteries.
n. A device for finding furniture in the dark.
1. acro. (backwards) Driver Returns On Foot.
2. acro. First On Recall Day.
3. acro. First On Race Day.
4. acro. Fix Or Repair Daily.
5. acro. Found On Road Dead.
6. acro. Fraternal Order of Restored DeSoto's.
n. Flying lessons for your cat, off the Sears Tower.
n. What you get when you pet your cat or dog too
n. When chat rooms are your only sexual outlet. (from Sheila Banning)
1. acro. General Mistake.
2. acro. Grungy Merchandise.
1. acro. Garage Man's Companion.
2. acro. Generally Mediocre Cars.
3. acro. Got Mechanic Coming.
4. acro. Got More Crap.
n. The only one who really knows what he is talking
n. One who yells "fore!", takes five and
writes down three.
1. n. A hollow defeat. SEE BUSHWHACK.
2. v. Bushwhack.
acro. Got Tossers Inside.
acro. Grab the User In-the-face.
n. The wrath of grapes.
n. The slowest possible rate of dying.
adj. Seduced by the chocolate side of the force.
adv. Getting exhausted on your own time.
1. acro. Hand Over Dollars to Asians.
2. acro. Helping Out Nips Destroying America.
3. acro. Hold Overs Not Doing Anything.
int. Primary word of the teenage language.
n. Useful domestic animal, popular with cats.
n. A non-service profit organization.
adv. Not as boring as you think.
n. A Primary method of survival.
n. A lead investor in early stage funding. (from Raj Dhingra)
v. Past tense of Iran.
acro. Jews And Germans Usually Argue Retail.
1. acro. Jinxed Engine has Extra Parts.
2. acro. Jump Excitedly in Every Pothole.
3. acro. Jumps Everything Ever Parked.
4. acro. Junk Electrical and Emissions Parts.
5. acro. Junk Everyone Eyes for Parts.
6. acro. Just Eat Every Pickle.
n. A really, really, really, bad joke.
n. Literature in a hurry.
n. A Japanese word meaning Tone Deaf American.
n. The unsightly stain that develops around the edges of a
well-used computer button. (from Erika Hiramatsu)
v. Throwing cats out a car window.
n. where cats go to drink.
n. where my kitties sleep.
n. The larval form of Politician.
1. n. Something to do when you can't get to
2. n. What happens to you while you are making
3. n. Circus and all the clowns are in
4. n. A first draft, with no rewrite.
5. n. Series of rude awakenings. Usage:
If life is unfair, why can't it be unfair in my favor?
n. Virtual Reality without all the fancy hardware.
n. Someone you are going out with who does not understand
your obsession with technology. (from Lisa Lawrence)
n. Line that separates Y'all from the Youse Guys.
1. acro. Model All Zoids Drive Aimlessly.
2. acro. Making A Zillion Dollars Annually.
n. Patron saint of paranoid computer users.
int. What Geronimo says when he jumps out of a
MEXICO'S LARGEST EXPORT
phrs. Their population.
phrs. Breakfast of champion cats!
n. A piece of furniture which, while it looked fine
in the showroom, gradually begins to dominate the living room, eventually
forcing you to replace all the other furniture, including the TV, to be
"compatible". (from Earl Cohen)
n. 1000 years. Two of them make 2001.
1. n. A deterrent to phone solicitors.
2. acro. Monumentally Overpriced Data Eating
3. adv. How a southerner asks for seconds.
n. Also known as god, dictator, egotist, oppressor.
n. The processing power of a computer more than 18 months old.
(from Don Bergstedt)
1. acro. Mitsubishi's Over Priced American
2. acro. Most Often Passed At Races.
3. acro. Mostly Old Paint And Rust.
4. acro. Mostly Old Parts And Rust.
n. In many homes, a technology discussion at dinner
between father and the kids. (from Bruce Kerr)
n. The art of screwing up several things at once.
n. What enabled Mork to communicate with the planet Ork. (from Jeff Suto)
acro. Never Any Parts Available.
adj. Asking which wine goes best with fingernails.
acro. Nasty Import Sucks Savings Away to Nippon.
n. Patron saint of lost files.
phrs. One who finds the past perfect and present
n. A moment in time that has already passed.
n. Place where nurses are made.
v. Getting cut because your job moved overseas. (from Rainer Richter)
acro. Old Loose Dented Sheet Metal Outdated By
Infamies Like Edsel.
phrs. A motorcyclist without a helmet.
1. phrs. A compassionate Republican.
2. phrs. A thinking liberal.
3. phrs. Airline food.
4. phrs. Alone together.
5. phrs. Artificial intelligence
6. phrs. Athletic scholarships.
7. phrs. Baby grand.
8. adj. Bittersweet.
9. phrs. Brave politician.
10. phrs. Budget Resolution.
11. phrs. Bug free code.
12. phrs. Business ethics.
13. phrs. Capital Punishment.
14. phrs. Chicken fingers.
15. n. Civil War.
16. phrs. Classic Rock.
17. phrs. Cold fire.
18. phrs. Completely Unfinished.
19. phrs. Computer security.
20. phrs. Congressional ethics.
21. phrs. Constant Change.
22. phrs. Constant variable.
23. phrs. Conventional wisdom.
24. phrs. Criminal justice.
25. phrs. Death benefits.
26. phrs. Dodge Ram.
27. phrs. Down Escalator.
28. phrs. Dream Reality.
29. phrs. Dry ice.
30. phrs. Dry wine.
31. phrs. Dull point.
32. phrs. Educational Television.
33. phrs. Elementary calculus.
34. phrs. Even Odds.
35. phrs. Fast idle.
36. phrs. Final version.
37. phrs. Finished buildings.
38. phrs. Firewater.
39. phrs. Free love.
40. phrs. Freezer burn.
41. phrs. Fresh frozen.
42. phrs. Friendly fire.
43. phrs. Good Grief.
44. phrs. Progressive Conservative.
n. My paycheck.
n. Tendency of office supplies to become disorganized over
(from Sheila Banning)
n. A friend in need.
n. A study that lets us be unhappy more
acro. Put In New Transmission Often.
n. The fourth food group.
n. The adult form of a lawyer.
1. n. Poly: many + Tics: blood sucking
2. n. The entertainment branch of industry.
acro. Poor Old Nitwit Thinks Its A Cadilliac.
1. acro. Phased Out Racer-Still Can't Hold
2. acro. Pulled Over Regularly So Cops Have
3. acro. Puts Out Really Smoky Carbonate
n. Having too much month left at the end of the
n. Someone who talks in somebody else's sleep.
n. Opposite of Congress.
n. A qualified apology to an insincere promise, as in,
"I know I said no new taxes, but...". (from Bill Lusto).
Also see BLABBERGAST.
n. A noun that has lost it's amateur status.
n. Receiver of swollen goods.
n. The hipness factor in saying you work on TCP/IP network
protocol. (from Mark Streich)
n. The sound of a cat manufacturing cuteness.
n. Fear the cat is up to something.
n. Cat with 18 half lives.
n. Where the pizza dude comes from.
n. An airbag in a politician's car.
n. When your imaginary friends won't talk to you.
acro. Retarded Engine No Acceleration Ugly Lump of
n. Folks who show up at the gym for the three to five
weeks after New Year's, then are never seen again, as in: New Year's
"Resolutionaries". (from Louis Freund)
1. acro. Twice as much husband, half as much
2. acro. When you stop living at work and
start working at life.
n. Item used to explore the drain in one's sink.
acro. Rolling On the Floor Laughing.
n. A Ferris wheel for chickens.
acro. Swedish Automobile - Always Broken.
n. A learning prison.
n. Someone who pays an arm and a leg to break them.
1. n. A poor substitute for caffeine.
2. n. That fleeting moment just before the
alarm goes off.
n. Man exploiting man. Capitalism: The reverse.
SPOILS OF WAR, THE
phrs. Army food.
n. A boomerang that doesn't work.
acro. Stop Those Pistons.
n. Doing a tight 180-degree U-turn at Warp 9.5.
acro. Send Undercover Boat And Radioactive Uranium.
int. One Greek to another, "SUCCUBUS, Let's
take a chariot."
n. Known to the rest of the world as 'Bait'.
n. Word you use when you can't spell the one you
1. n. One who reconfigures.
2. n. The person laughing at your typing.
n. Knowing how far to go in going too far.
1. n. The restroom walls of BBSing
2. n. The bumper stickers of the information
n. Fine for doing fine. FINE: Tax for doing wrong.
n. Overexposure to mediocrity. (from George Hofman)
adj. Apt to answer a cell phone anywhere it rings. (from Simon Mayerhofer)
n. A female Klingon with PMS.
n. Ancient reptile with an excellent vocabulary.
acro. Taking Our Yen Out -- Thanks All.
n. Plant used to stop cars.
acro. The Risk Involving Useless Machinery Pays
n. Sonarlike device in can that causes cats to
phrs. "Dash for the Bathroom" by Willie
n. A place to go without having to.
acro. Very Worthless.
n. A work free drug place.
n. The best 89 dollar solitaire game you can buy.
n. The delay between delivery and comprehension of a
acro. Weekends of Mass Deduction, i.e. fat farm vacations.
n. Man, the sequel.
n. The slow, dragging fingernail on the blackboard
of life. SEE JOB.
n. Ex-husband. (from Randi Petrone)
X Y Z (top
1. n. Recountdown to 1980.
2. acro. Year 2000, give or take a
few years. SEE MILLENNIUM.
Original copyright 1995, Steven E. Fullenwider
Currently maintained and updated by the Cupola
staff with the express permission of the original author. Any comments,
ramblings, or sayings are greatly appreciated.